EWO HWO (heatingwater optimizer)
Vitalize the water in your heating en cooling circuit
Among the EWO products you will also find vitalizers for heating and cooling circuits. EWO is the only one to offer these vitalizers. These vitalizers ensure that the quality of the heating water remains of good quality without the water (as would normally be the case) rotting in the system. The circuit then delivers energy savings of at least 10 percent. Maintenance is also much less and the lifespan of the boiler is substantially extended. The EWO HB is suitable for households and the EWO Vital for larger circuits.
The installation of the products is just as important as their quality. WereldWater works together with accredited installers who are trained to install EWO products so that you are assured of a correct installation. If you want installation, you can indicate this as a product option with your order.
Advantages EWO HB
- Savings on heating costs of at least 10%.
- Existing pollution in the water circuit is cleaned up and then prevented.
- The lifespan of the boiler, heat exchanger and the pipe network of the heating circuit is extended (by a factor of 1.5 to 2, assuming new equipment).
- 6-8 weeks after installation, your central heating water will be crystal clear, which is one of the reasons that the circuit no longer wears out, but also ensures a more pleasant, less dry air from the radiators.
The installation of the products is just as important as their quality. WereldWater works together with accredited installers who are trained for installations of the EWO products so that you are assured of a correct installation. If you want installation, you can indicate this as a product option with your order. You then provide us with the information below by e-mail. If you want installation by a WereldWater installer, we would like to receive photos and a description of your situation. You can email this to: email@example.com.
- photos of sink cupboard / fuse box / main water supply / heat pump / boiler environment, depending on where the product is installed.
- description of adjacent appliances (such as refrigerator) and the electrical appliances and wiring present within one meter of the location where the product is to be installed.
The costs for installation depend on the product and your situation. The hourly rate including call-out charges and VAT is € 65. This is exclusive of material costs. The installer takes an average of 1 to 2 hours per installation. When scheduling the appointment, the installer can give an estimate of the time based on the photos and description sent. The installer will invoice you for the installation work separately.
For more information about the most suitable system for you, please contact us.